Healthcare Speaker - “The Healing Power of Laughter!- Humor & Hardtimes..”
CEU CREDIT SPEAKER
Healthcare Speaker, Keynote, Workshop, Virtual
- Stress Reduction Speaker
Thinking outside the box while you feel like you're in one!
Six Science-Based Reasons Why Laughter is the best Medicine!
- Laughter fosters brain connectivity. (Conjure up productive good thoughts)
- Laughter is central to relationships. (Why women like men that are funny!)
- Laughter has an effect similar to antidepressants. (No yucky side effects)
- Laughter protects your heart. (Like internal jogging without sweating)
- Laughter is a potent endorphin releaser. (I feel like dancing!)
Not your typical cookie-cutter type speaker, Diana Jordan has been called by Oprah, “As one of the funniest people on the planet!” Dr. Oz says, “Hire Diana, she proves laughter is indeed the best medicine!”
A smile can be the beginning of a conversation! At meetings & conventions people are encouraged to talk and exchange ideas and information. When humor is introduced into the conversation a Bond and trust forms more quickly.
Dynamic Diana believes we all need to take a cue from that great philosopher, FERRIS BUELLER: “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it…” If you don’t remember Ferris, this means slow your roll - Stop & smell the laughter!
Healthcare professionals are yearning to learn but also experience some fun in how to deal with the ever-changing field. Why is laughing so good for them? Why laughter makes you shine in your field and be a more productive person. Why humor promotes great leadership and adaptability to changes. The many health benefits of laughter including stress reduction, strengthening the immune system, lowering blood pressure, massages the heart, pain management, and laughter can help you lose weight!
Diana is a favorite presenter for such groups as MGMA, AHIMA, SHRM, CMSA, AHIA, NANN, OSN and many others as well as a large variety of nursing organizations and nursing schools across the country. If you want someone who is uplifting, authentic, accessible, relevant, insightful and can make your audience laugh out loud as they learn and absorb then look no further. Diana Jordan is for you.
Choose from Objective list: You may also provide additional objectives.
- Lists several new ways humor can be added to their interactions with colleagues and patients.
- Describes the power of humor to decrease tension and anxiety and promote healing.
- Discusses the many health benefits of laughter including stress reduction, strengthening the immune system, lowering blood pressure, massages the heart, pain management, releases endorphins and laughter can help you lose weight!
- Understand how to use humor to increase creativity in the workplace.
- Teaches how to use humor to diffuse potentially bad situations.
- Explains how humor bonds people, increases work performance and reduces absenteeism.
- References research from the past 20 years to convince those in a leadership capacity that humor leads to people making fewer mistakes so it’s ok to have fun at work.
- Empower your audience to use laughter to cope with stress and change in the workplace and in home-life.
- How to deal with the disconnection of generations,
- Healthy benefits of laughter and how it is a great coping mechanism.
- Healthcare Speaker
- Healthcare & Wellness Groups
- Healthcare Conventions
- Stress & Laughter Therapy
- Woman’s Health & Wellness
- Nurse Meeting & Conference Speaker