Healthcare Speaker - “The Healing Power of Laughter!”
CEU CREDIT AVAILABLE
Healthcare Speaker - Keynote or Workshop
Passion Fatigue? Ready for a CHANGE and ways to cope in times that are quickly changing? Looking for someone who is not your typical cookie-cutter type Healthcare Speaker?
Dynamic Diana Jordan is a very popular motivational Healthcare Speaker as well as a Stress Reduction Speaker. A favorite presenter for such groups as MGMA, AHIMA, SHRM, CMSA, AHIA, & NANN as well as a wide variety of nursing organizations, nursing schools and healthcare conventions.
Using anecdotes, humor and statistics, Diana will entertain and inform your audience to burst into a standing ovation.
Groups are yearning to learn but also experience some fun in how to deal with the ever-changing healthcare field. Why is laughing so good for them? Why laughter makes you shine in your field and be a more productive person? Why humor promotes great leadership and adaptability to changes?
If you’re looking for someone to motivate, inspire, enlighten and energize them - you want Diana Jordan as your next Healthcare Speaker! If you want someone who is uplifting, authentic, accessible, relevant, insightful and can make your audience laugh out loud as they learn and absorb then look no further: YOU want Diana Jordan - a polished professional Healthcare Speaker and the woman Oprah calls, “One of the funniest people on the planet!” and Dr. Oz says, “Hire Diana, she proves laughter is indeed the best medicine!”
Some objectives Diana covers as well as objectives you would like discussed.
- Lists several new ways humor can be added to their interactions with colleagues and patients.
- Describes the power of humor to decrease tension and anxiety and promote healing.
- The many health benefits of laughter including stress reduction, strengthening the immune system, lowering blood pressure, massages the heart, pain management, releases endorphins and laughter can help you lose weight!
More Take Away:
- Understand how to use humor to increase creativity in the workplace.
- Teaches how to use humor to diffuse potentially bad situations.
- Explains how humor bonds people, increases work performance and reduces absenteeism.
- References research from the past 20 years to convince those in a leadership capacity that humor leads to people making fewer mistakes so it’s ok to have fun at work.
- Empower your audience to use laughter to cope with stress and change in the workplace and in home-life.
- How to deal with the disconnection of generations,
- Healthy benefits of laughter and how it is a great coping mechanism.
- Healthcare Speaker
- Healthcare & Wellness Groups
- Healthcare Conventions
- Stress & Laughter Therapy
- Woman’s Health & Wellness
- Nurse Meeting & Conference Speaker