Humor & Hardtimes- Find Humor In The Workplace
HOW TO LESSIN’ YOUR STRESSIN’- AMERICA’S FAVORITE STRESS REDUCTION SPEAKER!
Humor & Hardtimes- Humor In The Workplace
AUTHENTIC. ACCESSIBLE. INSPIRING. RELEVANT.
Diana Jordan - Humor In The Workplace Speaker
Oprah picks Diana Jordan as one of the funniest people on the planet!”
Diana believes we all need to take a cue from that great philosopher, FERRIS BUELLER: “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it…” If you don’t remember Ferris, this means slow your roll - Stop & smell the laughter!
Diana believes we need to stop & feel the laughter! She knows the problems facing healthcare professionals today. Passion fatigue, feeling overworked and under appreciated, stress, and burn out! How can you introduce humor into the workplace and enjoy yourself and co-workers more?
As a Certified laughter counselor, Diana skillfully demonstrates how your attitude significantly impacts your health, as well as the ability to put things in perspective. She loves every audience and it shows as they leave feeling inspired, happy, full of laughter and armed with creative ways to use their overt or hidden sense of humor in the workplace to improve their work, attitude, and life!
Informative illustrations on how you can learn to have a sense of humor, implement it and reap the benefits of better health, better work performance, and just being a better YOU! “When you hire Diana Jordan you don’t get your typical cookie-cutter-type Speaker!
Humor In The Workplace Speaker Objectives:
- Demonstrates how laughter brings people together and improves interpersonal relationships
- Teaches how to use humor to diffuse potentially bad situations.
- Delivers statistics of how humor bonds people, increases work performance, reduces absenteeism and encourages creativity in the workplace.
- Use personal experience describes how a sense of humor can be a learned and applied behavior.
- Let Diana empower your audience to use laughter to cope with stress, change, and burnout.
Statistically, organizations benefit from encouraging laughter in the workplace through increased morale, better team building, and productivity.
Call Diana for a consultation. Phone: (818) 692-6118